The mission of Get Healthy Utah is to create a culture of health through encouraging and facilitating active lifestyles and healthy eating.
Strategies to achieve our mission:
- Partnering with private and public entities (including insurers, employers, cities and towns, public and higher education, and civic groups) to build public will for healthy living.
- Working with the Governor, legislature, and state and local governments to promote and fund meaningful population health and wellness initiatives.
- Engaging with Utahns at the community level and working to align community initiatives.
- Collecting, developing, and sharing the best methods of encouraging individuals, families, and communities to live active, healthy lives.
- Granting funding and other resources to groups and communities engaged in effectively promoting healthy lifestyles.